Our mission is to band together a community that spreads impactful positivity around the world through the sociability of our products.
Pinnaband's line of fashion forward accessories are uniquely designed to remain comfortable throughout any kind of day to day routine.
Affordable for everyone, they transcend all stylings with the ability to enhance any look from casual to formal. We hope our products give you confidence and inspire you to #BoldlyExplore your own unique style!
We also strive to:
• hand-make all our original products
• continue to provide gender inclusive products
• bring more awareness and donate to important planetary issues through our collaborative partners
• employ refugees and immigrants who've had to leave their homes
• source more sustainable materials
• always improve our products
We donate $1 per Pinnaband sold on our site to a partnering organization that fights to combat legislation that perpetuates the use of:
All of these are connected to:
• causing record pollinator population drops
• causing health issues for rural communities
• destroying the soil, making it incapable of ever being used organically
• tainting the food/water supply and poisoning billions around the world
With your help WE CAN rid the world of these harmful substances that have been recently plaguing our planet.
Arriving together on Ellis Island in 1903, my great grandfather and grandmother successfully escaped Jewish persecution in eastern Europe and fled to the United States. Immigrants and refugees, they eventually would settle in Indiana, start a family, and become hardworking business owners set out to achieve the American dream.
The Rainbow Cap Co. was born.
Nathan and Rose Kaswen opened up shop and began tailoring, trending, and selling hats at the turn of the century.
My mom inherited the skill of headwear artistry, creating beautiful pieces for people her entire life. Getting to watch and learn from her has helped inspire me to create Pinnaband.
I set out to continue what my family has poured their hearts and souls into these last 100 years and carry on the entrepreneurial spirit that seem to flow through every generation of my family before me.
My overall goal with Pinnaband is to make the best possible product and continue providing timeless hand-made accessories that empower you to continue boldly exploring your ever-evolving unique style.
I chose to learn, listen, love and be inspired by my roots.
Pinnaband is the result.
CEO & Founder